Houston, Texas Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Attorneys Providing Clients with Legal and Financial Solutions
Established Houston law firm with more than 40 years of experience in guiding clients
Hoffman & Saweris, P.C. in Houston, Texas represents individuals and businesses in and around Houston in matters of creditors’ rights, Chapter 11 bankruptcy and civil litigation. Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in serving clients in the area and has a demonstrated track record of securing positive results for clients. Our attorneys are dedicated and work tirelessly to understand your individual legal situation and provide efficient representation to achieve resolution. We are results-oriented and seek to help our clients reach stability and peace of mind regarding their legal and financial matters. We approach your case with compassion. We work with you personally to make sure that all of the important details of your situation are taken into consideration in your best interests. We help bankruptcy clients through a difficult time, and we advocate aggressively for clients in creditors’ rights and civil litigation cases. To schedule a consultation and find out how our firm can best serve your legal and financial needs, call Hoffman & Saweris, P.C. today.
Preeminent practice committed to delivering results
Our practice has been recognized nationally as preeminent after a rigorous peer-review process, a testament to our skill and ability to provide our clients with effective legal services. Our attorneys’ approach to your case is:
- Results-oriented — We are a results-oriented firm committed to deliver to our clients the satisfaction and peace of mind they seek in their legal and financial affairs. Our attorneys work diligently to give our clients the best possible legal representation to help you reach your goals.
- Cost-efficient — We recognize that you are in a difficult situation legally and financially, and we strive to provide you with cost-efficient services. We are devoted to helping our clients get their lives and businesses back on track and to help you assert your rights as you move forward.
- Knowledgeable — With more than 40 years of experience in obtaining favorable outcomes for clients, our firm has the knowledge, experience and skill needed to successfully represent you in your legal matter. We fully apply our knowledge to each case, and we work meticulously on your behalf.
Dedicated attorneys helping clients with creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and civil litigation
Hoffman & Saweris, P.C. offers quality legal advice and effective services in advocating for creditors’ rights, Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and civil litigation matters.
- Creditors’ rights — In our creditors’ rights practice, we represent creditors in asserting their rights toward debtors in collections and foreclosure matters including cases related to Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We also represent debtors who are in need of relief in, or outside of, the context of one of the Chapters of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — In our Chapter 11 bankruptcy practice, we help businesses struggling with substantial debt determine if filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy can help their future growth, and we guide them through the proceedings.
- Civil litigation — In our civil litigation practice, we advocate on behalf of individuals and businesses in matters of business litigation, breach of contract, property damage, torts and more in both state and federal court.
Contact a Houston, Texas law firm ready to help you today
If you need legal and financial assistance from experienced attorneys, call Hoffman & Saweris, P.C. in Houston, Texas at 713-654-9990 today to schedule a consultation or contact us online.